Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Canberra Day

Last Friday my colleagues threw me a farewell party. My director made a great lunch and all my team mates came and we had a great lunch with good drinks. I'll definitely miss the working atmosphere here, it has has been good! As a present they gave a a original didjeradoo, I am really happy with it!

Last weekend we went with 9 people to Jervis Bay in a holiday house. It was a long weekend because Monday it was Canberra Day, and event traditionally celebrated by Canberrans by going out of the ACT. Even though the weather was not that great we had a good time, good food and drinks and we even managed to take a dip in the sea. The great variety of things you can do over here will be dearly missed!

In the meanwhile I sold my car and desk and am slowly packing my stuff, I contacted a freight forwarde so that should be good. The hostels in Malaysia and Singapore are booked so now it is up to the last obligations: working on the tender and say goodbye to friends over here..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey erik,

wanneer ga je??? Wat is je schema...