Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Cold Cold Canberra

Last Sunday Daylight Saving Time, meaning the difference with mainland Europe is reduced from 10 to 8 hours, it will also have positive effect on a possible jetleg between Sydney and Kuala Lumpur.

Funnily enough the temperature dropped significantly last Sunday as well, when I woke up after one of the many farewell parties organised for me I thought I was getting sick, but the weather changed, today it was even foggy. Perfect time to change Canberra for a European Spring & Summer!

As the my departure day approaches I have to say goodbye to people, and that is weird. Some people I've known for a long time and suddenly I'll be going back to the other side of the world... It is good that there are many social activities planned this last week.

And everything is more or less packed in boxes ready to be shipped to Rotterdam..

No comments: