Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Melbourne

In a couple of minutes I'll get a cab to the airport and fly to Melbourne where I'll attend a meeting tomorrow. We'll discuss issues related to Muslim youth is that particular area, an issue that became apparant after the London bombing of June last year. I look forward to it and think it is an interesting session to attend. Hopefully the output will be useful for our section as well.

Luckily enough I could take Friday off and decided to rent a car for the weekend so that I can drive along Great Ocean Road, what should be a magnificent experience. I hope I am still able to be surprised after the magnificent experience of New Zealand!

Catching up with the Melbourne grads as well. That what makes AIESEC such a great network, really a pity that it ceased to exist in Canberra.....

The weather doesn't look too good outside, glad I brought my umbrella....

No comments: