Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Darwin Ski Bar

Tonight we went with a couple of collegues of the state and national office to the ski bar, right on the beach with a lovely lookout over the sunset in the sea.

During lunch one of the state office collegues asked if I would like to visit a remote Aboriginal community in the bush of the Northern Territory, there is a spot free on the chartered airplane. So tomorrow 6 am I will meet the others at the hangar and we will take off to the remoteness which does normally does not meet foreigners. I am really looking forward to see the community and the environment the people live in. However I was told it probably is not that nice, but I think it is a very good oppotunity to see it with my own eyes.

Friday we will take off towards Broome and Perth, that should be a good one as well!

No comments: