Friday, September 01, 2006

A day in Adelaide

Yesterday I had to go to Adelaide to attend a meeting on our current business. Since the business we are conducting is classfied I will come up with a better description once I am allowed to :-)

The meeting was very interesting, representatives from all State Offices were present to discuss legal and other documents related to the business. It's getting closer to the publishing date and we are really curious how much business we will attract.

The city of Adelaide is quite nice (what I saw of it). The State office is located in the heart of the CBD, opposite to one of Australia's most famous chocolate shops. The evening before we had a very nice dinner in an Argentinian restuarant, with some very good wine. South Australia is famous for its wines, the surrounding hills and valleys of Adelaide produce a wide variety.

After flying back into Canberra I strated straight away with packing my bags for the next trip, Darwin. I leave the office later today and board a plane to Sydney and change there for Darwin. Actually it is pretty boring all that flying, but I believe Qantas is showing movies on the flight Sydney - Darwin.

Because of the duration of my stay I was not able to take that many impressive pictures... But I am quite sure I will compensate for that in Darwin and WA!

No comments: